Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cooking for Taste Buds - An introduction

In my view, Cooking is a basic need, an art and a passion. I cook to survive and satisfy my taste buds:)

Since I was 10 years old, my mom used to ask me to prepare(applying the batter on dosa pan) dosa's for her once everyone finished eating and it was very interesting and challenging for me to prepare golden brown color dosas and folding into various shapes. So thats how my journey started and Dosa is and always will be special to me.

I am basically a bad eater and very picky when it comes to food. So I don't prefer eating outside as the taste doesn't match my expectations and when it comes to food I have HUGE expectations and the moment I realized this, I took cooking seriously.

From the bottom of my heart I am thankful to my mom for teaching me the recipes. It might sound formal, but without her recipes I cannot think about my stay in US. My mom is more than happy that her legacy is passed to next generation :)

I think of this blog as a single point of reference for recipes. I strongly believe that a well made dish brings Joy, so guys let us share recipes and spread joy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment